August 29, 2011

VMAs LATEs & GREATs of the VMAs

IDK if people thought it was ok NOT to come to the VMAs in style... but many didn't seem to care whether or not they looked stylish or LATE!! Which celebs got CLOCK'D:

 This bitch Kreayshawn looks like a GHETTO Amy Winehouse drapped in assorted Hershey Kiss wrappers... & that ass almost got popped  by Rick Ross guards backstage. Take a look

Get More: 2011 VMA, Music

IDK... what to say about this mess... I think we should call her Lil Fool. Whoever made the rumor that she was fashionable & that ppl are jacking her style... I need the proof, because this FOOL looks like Ertha Kitt at 60.

Kelly Rowland did a great job... I'm glad she got that #1 song because her label wasn't investing in her look... AT ALL before her hit song Motivation... oops, CLOCK'd!

Ummmm... I'm still not sure as to why MTV would book Kevin Hart as a host right after BET just had him as their host... & then have him say "I am NOT the HOST"... BITCH PLS!
Adele looked like Winne the Pooh in drag... I'm a fan of her music but I think her stylist has a death wish.

 Britney Spears looked ok... but them shoes are not FLATTERING to her man legs.... I wish she would get that body together & slay these girls... ughhh

Beyonce def gave me what I need... though I was kinda like, why is she so covered, I enjoyed the reason why! :)

Selena Gomez look like she was going to her quinceanera in HELL... she looked like a modern day ELVIRA!
 ummmm am I the only one that noticed that Amber Rose dress game has become VERY basic?! GIRL, Wiz ain't got that pull like Kanye huh?

Beyonce always giving back to the help.... Nicki Minaj looks like a Pepper Ann on crack... She has to be WORST DRESSED!