August 26, 2011

Beyonce 1+1 (VIDEO)

 Beyonce has done it once again.... but then again that's no surprise. This video gives me just what I need with it's colors, visuals effects, and of course... BEY! Glittery skin, sensual body movements, hair flying--it's Bey looking gorgeous as ever. Who is the video hoe holding her though? Notice they never showed his face, but that's typical for Bey. My favorite part is when her hair is giving you this "Jean Grey/Phoenix" effect. But word on the street is she's giving us another B'Day anthology.... ooop.. CLOCK'D!

On another note, there's controversy (yet again) with Bey's video. People are claiming she stole the "glitter skin" concept from French film director, Henri-Georges Clouzot's L'Enfer (Inferno). I can see where Bey may have been influenced by the various concepts in the video, but what do you think? Anyways, watch below... & you know if I got my life... you will too.... it's BEY!