August 29, 2011

Beyonce is PREGNANT!


Last night at the 2011 MTV VMA'S, Beyonce stole the show when she arrived at the "black" carpet draped in Lanvin...and rubbing her baby bump! CLOCK'D! The triple threat put on a showstopping performance to a song off of her new album, 4, entitled "Love On Top". As if the song selection wasn't enough of a surprise, Miss Knowles shut the whole show down when she dropped her mic, ripped open her blazer, and rubbed her stomach. That's right people, Bey is OFFICIALLY pregnant. All I can say is, I am truly happy for Jay and Bey. Anyways, take a look at the amazing performance below. Taking into account the pregnancy, this may be one of the last performances we see for a while!

I love how she says in the beginning "I want ya'll to feel the love growing inside me"... WE HAVING A BABY YA'LL!!!