August 22, 2011

Rock the Bells: the GOOD & the BAD....

The 8th Annual Rock The Bells Festival was held in San Manuel Amphitheater in LA this Saturday. Many (use to be A list but now C list on the verge of D list) hip-hop artist were there to perform. Some of which look good, better, or a MESS.
Erykah Badu or more like Leprechaun in the Hood
 lol... love ya music Erykah, but ya look like Frosty the SnowMAN!

ALSO there, Lauryn Hill.... & she looks better than last year at Rock The Bells.... -__-
I understand that Natural is the & right thing to do (FOR SOME) but Lauryn... them ends need to be clipped, & sweetie, this neglectfulness of a perm... is nothing but REBELLION. 

ALONG with Erykah & Lauryn.... NAS was there.  
 Nas looks like he jus walked of the "If I Ruled the World" video shoot... his SWAG hasn't changed AT ALL!!!! Maybe that's why he isn't on the charts.... hmmmm CLOCK'D!

I did say there was some GOOD of the show.... Nas & Lauryn Hill performed "If I Ruled The World"!!! Def a classic but this fast beat that I KNOW Lauryn suggested (while she sounds a fool) isn't the best but I enjoyed the performance. Enjoy watch below!