August 16, 2011

Lady Gaga- You & I VIDEO

 This crazy bitch doesn't EVER do anything realistic and on the level of "real life". This bitch always channels the damn Si-Fi channel... lol I swear this girl lives in her own universe... & The Industry loves it (which is why he is coo-coo too) But I thoroughly enjoyed the video & most of the fashion ideas (minus that Smuf wig).... I like Gaga, she stays in her lane focuses on her CAREER! :) Which is why she has soooo much success....

Nasty ass feet... lol Gaga bad bad GIRL... Gaga

VIDEO: Lady Gaga- You and I
I sure am glad she did something more striking cause that TIRED, DRY ASS video for Edge of Glory (to which i luv the song) was the WORST of the WORST for Gaga. From what was rumored, Gaga fired her video treatment guy and I wanna say had an disagreement with her creative director Laurieann Gibson (@BoomKack) & the video was left for Haus of Gaga to pick up the pieces... & by the looks of the video, they didn't have much to work with.... just like the girl on campus that has a sundress in every color & pattern.... SHE AIN'T GOT SHIT! CLOCK'd!!