September 19, 2011

FABOLOUS vs RAY-J... I CAN'T! lol

yooooooo.... I'm just gonna say this, I DON'T THINK FOR A DAY... FABOLOUS would run from a fight with RAY-J. RAY-J of alllllll people. lol I can't say for a FACT that Fab hit or Ray-J hit... but I knw for a FACT Fab ain't gon' run from RAY-J... lol But as the story unfolds we are going to deliver all the T for you.

From the looks of things, Fabolous was joking on Ray-J & Mayweather on Saturday on Twitter and evidently, Ray-J was feeling salty about it. So at a party in the Palm Spring Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, Ray-J was still salty about it last night and got on the mic at the party and said some slick shit that resulted into him and Fab possibly fighting or from what I gathering, someone getting POP'd. Listen below to the foolery from Ray-J.


I personally feel like, from the sound of Ray-J... he got his ass whoop'd. He might not be lying about hitting Fab, & that's fine... people may get 1 lick in. But I think he got his ass whooped. You pressed to go on the radio and talk shit about someone whom you SUPPOSEDLY "pop'd in the face & he ran" sounds like you got yo ass handed to you & the truth hurts. So I don't know the situation but, that's what I'm gathering. Again as the story unfolds, you'll have the latest and honest explanation.